XXI World Allergy Congress (WAC) will be held to counter the issues related to Asthma and Allergies and Clinical Immunology. It is a nice chance for the researchers and health professionals to come through the latest advancements in this sector. The conference will discuss on a broad array of disciplines and the outcome will be published in its journal. Apart from that, several plenary sessions, symposia, workshops and debates will continue with the show to update the participants. WAO Global Conference on Pediatric Asthma & International Symposium on Rhinosinusitis are the two new additions at the XXI World Allergy Congress in Buenos Aires.
These are the key topics to be discussed at the XXI World Allergy Congress:
- Infections, protective and promoters of asthma and allergies
- Genetics and pharmacogenetics of asthma
- Innate immunity in allergy and asthma
- Neuroimmune aspects of skin allergic diseases
- Molecular biology: Novel applications to allergic diseases
- Occupational allergy and asthma
- Mast cells and basophils: An update on their role in IgE-mediated diseases
- Eicosanoids in allergic and pulmonary inflammation
- Regulatory T cells in immune-mediated diseases
- Atopic march: Is the concept really evidence-based supported?
- Asthma risks factors: Different exposures around the world
- Outdoor air pollution: When and what measurements are recommended
- Smoking and airway inflammation in asthma and other chronic respiratory diseases
- Challenges in managing allergy and asthma in the developing world
- QOL and psychological aspects in near fatal asthma patients
- Severe airway obstruction: Is patient’s perception altered?
- Asthma: Novel concepts in pathogenesis and therapy
- Anticytokyne therapy for allergy and asthma
- New ultralong beta 2 agonists: Safe and effective?
- Biologic response modifiers for severe asthma and eczema
- Do nasal inflammation markers correlate with bronchial inflammation?
- Nasal polyps: Integrated treatment approach
- Sleep disorders: Symptom of allergic rhinitis?
- Chronic rhinosinusitis: The new therapeutic challenge
- The role of the bacterial antigens in nasal polyps
- Inhaled steroids in sinusitis: True or false
- New evidences in upper airways remodeling
- Genetic of cutaneous diseases
- Molecular basis of atopic dermatitis
- What is new in the diagnostics and treatment of immunodeficiency?
- Atopic eczema: Skin barrier disorder or immunologic disease?
- Chronic idiopathic urticaria, autoantibodies and other pathogenic mechanisms
- Desensitization protocols for antibiotics and other medications
- Drug hypersensitivity: Clinical management, basic mechanisms, and latest research
- Insect allergy: Critical assessment of current unresolved issues and controversies
The expected visitors at the XXI World Allergy Congress are:
The exhibitor profile at XXI World Allergy Congress includes:
- Medical Instrument Manufacturers
- Surgical Instruments
- Anesthetic Materials
World Allergy Organization