ICPA 2nd Latin American Regional Seminar 2010 is one of the most splendid conference in Argentina. The main theme of the conference is to encourage and share moral and effective correctional practices to enhance civic safety. Learning, Sharing, Respect/Protection, Partnerships, Promoting/Influencing are the vision of this show. The vital foundation for the Seminar is to generate a global opportunity for correctional professionals that will allow, through the sharing of universal experiences, the growth of approaches and plan for labor camp issues that take account of the Latin American reality. The seminar will give sufficient freedom for discussion and for the sharing of greatest practice among an international network of correctional experts.
The main topics of the seminar would include:
- Women in Prisons
- Training for the Penitentiary Personnel and Human Rights.
- Young-Adults’ treatment
- Violent acts, deaths and suicide in a confinement context
The visitors to ICPA 2nd Latin American Regional Seminar 2010 include:
- Law graduates
- Technology sector professionals
- Private practitioners
- Financial services sector professionals
- Qualified and more experienced lawyers
- Health sector professionals