32nd Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society will attract biomedical engineers from academic, industrial and health care institutions from around the world. There will be plenary lectures, symposia, oral and poster sessions, and workshops that will focus on latest significant findings and developments in all the major areas of biomedical engineering. Exhibitors will be getting opportunity to promote their products, meet with professionals and fresh talents, learn new ideas, and create future network base. A large number of visitors are expected to attend this conference from all around the world. Participants will get a unique chance to network with hundreds of senior regeneration practitioners from the public, private and voluntary sectors to build profound business relationship.
The conference will focus on the topics mentioned below:
- Bio-Robotics, Surgical Planning and Orthopedics Biomechanics.
- Therapeutics and Diagnostic Systems, Devices and Technologies, Clinical Engineering.
- Healthcare Information Systems, Telemedicine.
- Technology Commercialization, Education, Industry and Society.
- Cardiovascular and Respiratory Systems Engineering.
- Neural Engineering, Neuromuscular Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering.
- Molecular and Cellular Biomechanics, Tissue Engineering, Biomaterials.
- Biomedical Signal Processing.
- Biomedical Image and Image Processing.
- Bioinstrumentation: Sensors, Micro, Nano and Wearable Technologies.
- Bioinformatics and Computational Biology; Systems Biology, Modeling Methodologies.
The visitors at EMBC 2010 would include:
- Stuff Nurses
- Academic researchers
- Hospital authorities
- Health care centers
- Medical students
The exhibitor profile at EMBC 2010 would include professionals associated with:
- Book Publications of Related Topics
- Devices for Rehabilitation and Physical Therapy
- Hospital/Healthcare Architectural Design & Consulting Services
- Consulting Services
- Physiology Monitoring
- Drug Delivery and Development Equipment
- Medical Imaging Systems
- Surgical Tools and Equipment
- Biotechnology and Bio-sensors
- Diagnostic Equipment for Clinical Examination
- Wearable Devices for m-Healthcare
- Telemedicine Systems
- Related Products and Technologies
IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society