The 5th Annual European Spectrum Management Conference 2010 will provide attendees with fresh ideas, opportunities to network with leading industry players and educational sessions to expand their business. It is a significant event for stakeholders in the field of spectrum management. A large number of participants are expected to attend the show this year. The foremost industry professionals attending the event will share their perceptions and talk about the strategies, challenges and advancement in the relevant sector. The conference workshop will offer participants a unique chance to take part of different auction formats, discover the impact of design decisions on bidder behavior and auction outcomes.
The major topics that will be discussed in the conference include:
- The Radio Spectrum Policy Package
- Digital Dividend – Progress made in the 6 months since the release of the Commission’s recommendation
- Spectrum Auctions – what is the role of auctions in the award of radio spectrum?
- WRC12: what are the big issues to be discussed?
- GSM Refarming and Licence Renewals
- Cognitive & Software Defined Radios – has their time finally
The visitors at The 5th Annual European Spectrum Management Conference 2010 would include:
- Vice presidents
- Policy makers