Social Media 2010 conference will educate participants about building business case related to social media in internal communications. This event will bring together leaders and social media pioneers to discuss about the successful impact of social media across a variety of sectors. They will present case studies, network with each other, and share perspectives. This episode will provide the participants with hands on experience of constructing their own social media business case. The attendees will also learn how to gaining budget approval, secure management and employee buy-in, tailor social media tools to meet the company's specific requirements, and finally getting a social media project off the ground. They will also understand how to calculate the ROI for important budget holders.
The conference will cover the topics mentioned below:
- Using social media to re-engage with employees at AXA
- Increasing connectivity between employees at Unilever using SharePoint
- Best-practice social media in action
- From inspiration to reality: How social media is helping employees to share expertise and collaborate at ING
- Social media return on investment - it is possible!
- Embedding social media into day-to-day business at IBM
The visitors at Social Media 2010 would include:
- Social Media Officers
- Communication executives
- Task leaders
- Social Media Strategists