In the era of Digital technology, it has been very important to ensure high speed broadband and quality broadcasting. So Implementing a European Digital Dividend Strategy is a step forward to achieve this. The conference will help in providing maximum socio-economic benefits for the region with a better planning in spectrum allocation. The event is intended to create a synergy between the states to wipe out the differences in spectrum allocation and take a universal approach in building a road map for implementing its strategies.
The one-day workshop of Implementing a European Digital Dividend Strategy will be able to answer the following queries.
- To what extent is there a need for national differences to be taken into account?
- To what extent can decisions on digital dividend be centralized?
- Have the correct choices on frequency allocation been made?
- How will the various different stakeholders be affected?
- What are the next steps that now need to be taken to ensure that Europe is able to reap the benefits of the digital dividend as soon as possible?
The expected attendees at Implementing a European Digital Dividend Strategy are:
- State Representatives
- Policy Experts
- Key industry Companies
- Organizations Working within Relevant Sectors