ICA 43rd Conference is a network based conference of the officials in national governments. It is an international forum where the executives sit to discuss the common issues related to the development and implementation of e-Government. This year’s theme for ICA 43rd Conference is: The impact of the world economic crisis and the new priorities for the eGovernment.
The key discussions at ICA 43rd Conference are:
- Leveraging ICT in Government to Address Economic Instability
- What do citizens want from government in the changing environment?- Recent insights and information of relevance to policy-makers
- Web2.0 and Citizen Participation: The Taiwan Experience
- E-Citizen Revisited Building Trust between Policy Makers and Their Constituency
- Future Technology Roadmaps
- Using Technology to Deal with Financial Crises
- Technology Vignettes: international best practices of the innovative use of technology in government
- Can efficiencies really be achieved through Shared Services?
The visitors who are to attend the ICA 43rd Conference would include:
- Government Officials
- Policy Makers
- Eminent Speakers
- National IT Representatives