ESG Strategies for the Sustainable Investor 2010 will highlight the importance of corporate governance, sustainability, and transparency to achieve long term growth. The event will attract analysts, potential investors, institutional investors, and fund managers from across Europe. They will emphasize the future opportunities in the concerned industry. They will discuss about the diversification of portfolios with current risk appetite for thematic funds. This will help the participants to understand about the returns they would get from these strategies. It would also enable them to use their investment strategies as a point of reference against their peers. It will provide very good opportunity to share new ideas with colleagues and peers and from across the region. Attendees will be greatly benefitted by the discussions and debates that will help them to refine their policies in their organization.
The conference will cover the topics mentioned below:
- Communicating ESG initiatives to stakeholders
- Lessons From The Corporate Experience
- Winning Friends and Influencing People – How To Get Board Level Buy-In For A Sustainable Investment Strategy?
- The Role of the UN PRI in Providing A Global Benchmark
- The Institutional Investor Perspective Integrating ESG Criteria into Risk Management
The visitors at ESG Strategies for the Sustainable Investor 2010 would include:
- Risk managers
- Senior directors
- Policy planners
- Managing directors
- Departmental head