Cyber Security 2010 is an event that is committed to developing cyber security for industrial control systems. This occasion will enable the participants to build up secure and flexible security architectures through advance legacy control systems and utilizing next generation cyber security technologies. It will bring together Directors of Cyber Commands, Legislative Experts, and Executives from Defiance Security Branches under one roof to discuss about the event topic here. Cyber Security 2010 will act as a forum for relevant stakeholders to protect the nation’s critical infrastructure by discussing the best practices, and future strategies.
The visitors at Cyber Security 2010 would include:
- Directors for Cyber Commands
- Directors for Information Operations
- Directors for Defiance Security Branches
- Legislative Experts
- Policy Advisors to National MoD
- Professionals associated with Homeland Security