Cable Congress 2010 will be a significant event that will stimulate European cable movers and shakers to share thoughts and information. Most influential decision makers from the industry will gather at one place and meet other key players, discuss with existing clients and search for new customers. Making relationship is the main focus of this congress which will provide a friendly atmosphere and attract top-most administrators from the companies. It features plenary sessions, policy sessions and parallel sessions which will help to introduce new trends and plans. It is a good place to meet with the most powerful decision-makers regarding new business, meet with existing clients or re-inforce the bond with old ones.
The Cable Congress conference will cover the topics mentioned below:
- Safeguarding Digital Innovation – E Commerce & Copyright Challenges
- Digital Agenda: EU – US dialogue on infrastructure policies
- Mobile Strategies
- From the CTO Suite: What’s Coming in Technology?
- Concluding Remarks Day One of Cable Congress 2010
- A View From The Top: “Beyond Speed”
- Media Companies Affecting Positive Change Through Responsible Business
- Vice presidents
- Media Personnels