Queensland LNG 2010 will be the perfect conference focusing liquid natural gas in Australian region. This conference is designed to facilitate LNG sector professionals to review the latest advances with the industry in Queensland and plan a strategy for accomplishment in the region. The event will provide an excellent platform for delegates to share practical experiences, acquaintance and ideas with the key players within this fast growing industry. Queensland LNG 2010 will present the latest case studies and presentations regarding the newest challenges and issues facing organizations and professionals. The conference will also feature exclusive master classes led by experts, which will talk about decision-making & the CSG to LNG investment chain and LNG business.
Targeted visitors at Queensland LNG 2010 are:
- Government Related Organizations and Industry Committees
- End-users from Public Transport, Vehicles Manufactures and suppliers
- Universities and Research Centers
- Strategic Investment Companies and Institutes
- Hydrogen and Fuel Cells Vendors, Materials Suppliers/Services and Trade