The 2nd Annual Green Planning & Design Summit is an excellent forum, which focuses on eco-friendly building construction planning, in Australia. It aims to bring together city planners, architects, builders, investors and local government leaders to discuss the most pressing issues that affect urban renovation. The conference promotes urban planners, architects and builders to think about the essentials of climate change, while creating a built environment. The summit will provide an excellent opportunity to meet leading industry professionals and to evaluate the latest case studies in green planning & design.
- Urban planning and collaborative governance
- Mapping the urban condition
- Green, sustainable and affordable: can communities have all three?
- Agglomeration: vertical development of city centres vs. suburban sprawl
- Innovations in material, design and building techniques
- Creating a cultural precinct: rejuvenating a sense of place and history
- Tall buildings: redefining the cityscape
- Transit oriented design: productive communities along transit corridors
- Commercial realities of sustainability: Form, finance and function
- Master planning a public domain
- Trends in housing and office development
- Investing in sustainability
- City Planners
- Local Government Leaders