SLS Annual Meeting and Endo Expo 2009 is an annual conference that aims to bring together leading physicians from across the world to share their experience in the field of laparoscopic, endoscopic and minimally invasive surgical practices. The conference will include a series of preliminary sessions, master's classes, open forums, exhibitions, the presentation of scientific papers and informal get-together of participants and professional faculty. The attendees will have an opportunity to learn the topical developments in laparoscopic, endoscopic and minimally invasive methods.
SLS Annual Meeting and Endo Expo 2009 will cover the following key topics:
- Laparoscopic Suturing in the "Vertical Zone" The Next Level beyond Triangulation
- Fundamentals Make Masters: Laparoscopic General Surgery
- The Challenges Facing 21st Century Surgery
- The Use of Mesh for Stress Incontinence and Pelvic Floor Prolapse
- Cancer and Laparoscopy—What to Do and What Not to Do
- Image Guided Surgical Procedures. What a Surgeon Should Know About Non-Surgical Approaches
- "Simulation Practice Lab/Introduction to the Fundamentals of Laparoscopic Surgery"
Society of Laparoenoscopic Surgeons