Exploratory Clinical Development World Americas 2009 is the world's major conference addressing the key issues in clinical research and development. It will intend to assemble leaders, decision makers and key professionals in early clinical research & development and pharmaceutical industry in one place. It will bring an excellent platform to network with early development scientists and policy makers to explore the latest challenges of Phase I trials. This event will also feature a workshop focusing strategies to identify and mitigate risk in first in man clinical trials.
Under the main theme, "Improve Decision Making in Early Clinical Trials", Exploratory Clinical Development World Americas 2009 will explore the following issues:
- How should we be developing drugs in the 21st century?
- Implementing early proof of concept, readdressing the traditional development model
- Global Strategies for Early Clinical Drug Development
- How the PSCT is Changing Exploratory Drug Development
- New Approaches in Early Clinical Development
- The role of the clinical pharmacologist in addressing current challenges in drug development
- Biomarkers in early development - value and pitfalls
- Biomarkers and the Development of Personalized Medicine
- Personalized Healthcare Biomarkers in Exploratory Clinical Development
- What potential can imaging biomarkers offer in early clinical development?
- Maximizing Predictive Preclinical Cardiac Safety Data
- Innovating Strategies to Revolutionize Research and Development
- Challenges and Innovative Solutions to Safety Testing of Drug Metabolites
- Potential of using adaptive clinical trial design in early development
- Clinical Research
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Phase I Trials
- Exploratory Development
- Clinical Trials
- Regulatory Affairs
- Clinical Operations