Epigenetics World Congress 2011 is a premier biotech event, which serves as a crucial meeting place for the world’s leading institutions involved in gene silencing research, in USA. The congress will take place along with the RNAi & miRNA World Congress and Genomics Automation Congress. It will bring together renowned researchers, scientists, engineers, academicians, technicians and biotech professionals to share their ideas and experience in the relevant field. The attendees will get a chance to improve their knowledge through training course and market analysis & business seminars, during the congress. The conference will provide an excellent platform for learning about reagent and chemical compatibility issues and decontamination methods.
- Chromatin mechanism in epigenetic marking
- Non-coding RNA and gene silencing
- Parental imprinting, dosage compensation and monoallelic expression
- Nuclear dynamics and long-range control
- Epigenetic re-programming, stem cells and genome dynamics
- Epigenetic processes in disease, epigenomics
- Robotic Liquid Handler Technicians
- Robot Maintenance Personnel
- QA-QC Personnel
- Laboratory Automation Engineers
- Laboratory Managers
Select Biosciences Ltd.