Connected Health Symposium 2011 is a significant conference in the field of healthcare and information technology. The 7th edition of Symposium 2011 will aim to assemble key professionals, thinkers and active persons in the world to discuss on the issue of health and connectivity. The symposium will offer an opportunity to discover how information technology including cell phones, computers, internet and other tools can help people manage chronic conditions, health and wellness and age with self-determination. Symposium 2011 will feature more than 20 running away sessions on healthcare and information technology. Attendees will explore the latest products and services in the related field. Key theme of the symposium is "Up from Crisis: Overhauling Healthcare Information, Payment and Delivery in Extraordinary Times".
Apart from the main theme, following issues will be explored in the conference:
- The Amazing Effects on Health of Personal Social Networks - and How to Harness Their Power to Help Patients
- Payment Reform, the Role of Information Technology, and the Implications for IT Business Models
- Limits to the Wisdom of Patients and the Wisdom of Crowds: Implications from Behavioral Economics
- Remote Monitoring in 2014: What'll be Different in Five Years about the Technology, the Data and the Incentives?
- Health Games: All Set to Play?
- Coordinating Care: What’s Really Involved and who's Really Going to Do It?
The visitor profile at Connected Health Symposium 2011 would include:
- Medical students
- Information technology professionals
- Business owners
- Related services and associations
Center for Connected Health