Green Week Scientific Conference 2010 will be a significant forum, focusing on the challenges of education and innovation, in the central and eastern European countries. The conference will provide an instructive platform for researchers and scientists, to discuss the topical issues and challenges and discover new solutions for the same. The conference will chiefly focus on innovation procedures in agriculture, to the spread of knowledge in rural areas. It will offer a unique opportunity for qualified researchers to make contacts with their fellows from across Europe. The event also provides special training opportunities for junior researchers, who want to join an international network.
The conference theme “Challenges of Education and Innovation” will chiefly address:
- Modernization of agriculture and economic development
- Investment in Research and Development in the CEEC
- Education, extension, innovation and growth in rural areas
- Rural extension services: public/private arrangements in knowledge provision to farmers
- Institutional environment for knowledge spreading in rural areas
Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO)