Retail Property China Summit is the major conference for leading retailers, retail property developers and shopping mall management companies who want to develop business in China. The conference program will focus on major issues for both retailers and retail property developers and management, including market doorway strategies, China’s growing strategies, shopping mall management and design concepts and retail store development. This is a central industry event in China, with a spotlight on retail stores and property concerns. It provides an opportunity to network with professionals and discuss the decisive issues and solutions. Retail Property China Summit will be a crucial forum for everyone who is working with China's retail property development and interested in interacting with senior-level retail industry executives.
Targeted visitors at Retail Property China Summit 2010 are:
- Retailers and Brand Owners
- MDs, CEOs & VPs
- Business Development Directors and Managers
- Shopping Mall Managers, Store Managers and Leasing Managers
- Marketing and Branding Directors
- Visual Merchandisers, Interior Designers and Other Retail Industry Professionals
- Retail Property Developers
Beacon Events Ltd.