The Sugar Summit 2009 - the 5th International event on World Sugar Industry & Trade - will be organized by Tefla's Commodity Interface Pvt. Ltd., at Bangkok Marriott Resort & Spa, Bangkok. The event is being conceived to exercise the current state of the global grains trade and its prospects for the future. It provides an international platform for the leaders in the industry to follow key trends and their impact on the sugar business, evaluate prices in terms of their impact on the cost of production and demand, and probe into developments in selected key markets.
The Sugar Summit 2009 will mainly focus on the following topics:
- Global Sugar Market Dynamics
- Imperatives for Indian Sugar Sector
- Role of Co-operative Sector
- Innovation in Sugar Technologies
- Structured Finance for the Sugar Sector
- Risk Management / Futures Trading
- Price Outlook Session
- Vision for the Indian Sugar Sector
- Policy Makers
- Multinational Trading Houses
- Bankers & Trade Financiers
- Trade and Association Leaders
Tefla's Commodity Interface Pvt. Ltd.