MEATTECH 2009 is an Exhibition of Meat Processing and Packaging Technology at a global and worldwide level from 17 to 20 June, 2009 in Bangkok, Thailand. This exhibition or event is basically organized with an aim to upgrade the technical and industrial base of those who work in the meat sector. It is also done with the purpose to build up the capability and competency of the trainers working in the meat industry. One of the main motives is to increase the awareness of the conditions and procedures that are essential to the production of meat products that are of high quality and safe to eat.
The targeted visitors at MEATTECH 2009 - Exhibition of Meat Processing and Packaging Technology are
- Snacks & sweet manufacturers
- Person belonging to food industry
- Convenience Retailers
- Departmental Stores Managers
- Food Technologists Architects
- Restaurant Management Bakery
- Confectionery Manufacturers
- Institutional Catering Management.
The targeted exhibitors at MEATTECH 2009 - Exhibition of Meat Processing and Packaging Technology are from the following categories:
- Food Processing Machinery & Equipment
- Assorted Food & Beverage Processing Equipment
- Drink or Juice Processing Equipment
- Food Sterilizing Machinery
- Bakery & Confectionery Equipment
- Poultry Meat / Halal Meat
- Dairy Products
- Chilled & Frozen Foods
- Fresh Seafood Products
- Seafood Processing
- Food Ingredients: Aromas, Flavors & Fragrances
- Food Additives / Raw Material
Bangkok Exhibition Services Ltd.