Sustainable Retail 2010 is an important conference meant to highlight the successful applications of sustainable development strategies of retail companies. The event will also focus on suppliers covering the financial results, social acceptance and effective expression of concern for the survival of the planet. This conference is targeted at people from upper management. It will attract professionals who take strategic decisions regarding sustainable development of the company, its products and services. It will showcase the best examples of "green" initiatives implemented by the supermarkets and their suppliers of goods and services industry, consumer.
The topics covered during the conference include:
- Recycling, Waste Management
- Green Logistics-Green IT
- Green Gift
- Product-initiatives of FMCG suppliers for products with eco 'identity'
- The experience of Greek supermarkets, General Principles, Applications and Trends
- The "green" store and technical specifications - reality and prospects
- General Managers
- Logistics/Marketing Executives
- Network Development Branches
- IT Products and Services industries
- Suppliers of energy solutions
- Suppliers of packaging materials
- Financial Institutions
- Research scholars