Greek Shipping Summit 2010 will address key issues of the current age. The event will include debates interacting and networking sessions. Attendees will get an opportunity to share knowledge, information and outlook with their peers. There will be a small exhibition within the framework of the conference. The event will throw light on the five themes (New Builds, Sales & Purchase, Finance, Chartering and the Environment). This occasion will provide the participants a forum to discuss, and share insights with a leading panel of speakers about the future of the marine sector.
The conference will also cover the topics mentioned below:
- Opportunities, expectations and obligations.
- Upswing or downswing? Surviving your orderbook and beating the cycle.
- Time to pay up? What will the new raft of environmental legislation cost shipping and when?
- Back from the brink, or doubledip disaster?
- Drivers of Boom and Bust – riding the roller coaster.
The visitors at Greek Shipping Summit 2010 would include:
- Ship Owners & Operators
- Ship Managers
- Fleet Operations Managers
- Marine Superintendents
- Purchasing Officers
- Technical Officers
- Naval Architects
- Legal Service Providers
- Port authorities and Operators
- Harbor Masters
- Government Agencies
- Media Representatives
Seatrade Communications Limited