The 10th European Conference on Accelerators in Applied Research and Technology (ECAART) 2010 will be a premier conference of Europe. The conference will be held at the training centre of the National Bank of Greece. The aim of this congress is to highlight the current developments in accelerator technology and to evaluate the functions of particle accelerators in basic and functional physics research, material science, geology and mineralogy, medicine, art and archaeology. Top most professionals from the research and development field will be invited to share their knowledge and expertise.
The main topics of discussion will be :
- Application of ion beam analysis to art and archaeology
- Environment, industry and earth sciences
- Micro- and nano- beam devices and probes
- Characterization and investigation of materials using ion-beam techniques
- Software and nuclear data for applications
- Ion beam modification of materials
- Isotope production and medical applications of accelerators
- Accelerator technology and related equipment
- Accelerator mass spectrometry
- Synchrotron radiation sources and related techniques.
The Aristotle University of Thessaloniki-The National Technical University of Athens