The 3rd International Meeting on Laproscopic Complications will be celebrated in Athens. The organizers will invite specialists and experts from all over the world to share their knowledge, experience and research in the area of gynaecological laparoscopy with others. This meeting is solely dedicated to complications related to laparoscopy. The attendees will discuss the common worries and complications, learn from the mistakes. This meeting will be fruitful specially for upcoming surgeons who need to manage patients on day-to-day basis. Organizers expect that this summit will be a motivating and exciting experience.
The event would include key note presentations and debates on the topics mentioned below:
- Management of ovarian cancer: laparoscopy vs Laparotomy
- Pelvic organ prolapse: transvaginal or laparoscopic surgery
- Bowel repair - laparotomy vs laparoscopy
- Laparoscopic Gynaecological Oncology – present and future
- Management of cervical cancer: laparoscopy vs Laparotomy
- When things go wrong, what next?
- Technique related complications
- The obese patient
- Uterine surgery
- Sub-total vs total hysterectomy
- Medical Institutes
- Research scholars
- Medical Students
Athens Centre of Endoscopic Training (A.C.E.T.)