ICCOS EMEA is going to be held for the first time in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. It is one of the leading forums that deal with commercial cash circulation and distribution. The participants in this conference get to study about the best practiced methodologies involved in reducing cost and in turn make them more competitive. The seminar provides a challenging environment where business networking with industry leaders, peer meetings and exchanging ideas play a major role for creating awareness about the latest technologies involved in this sector. The event has turned out to be an excellent educational forum and networking venue.
Some of the topics that would be covered in ICCOS EMEA are:
- Automation of Central Bank Cash Operations and its Impact on the Commercial Sector
- Perception of Safety of Various Payment Methods
- Cash Management Outsourcing
- Cash Recycling in a Retail Environment
- Moving Cash Management from the Cash Centre to the Branch
- Cash Logistics Innovations for the Cash Supply Chain
- Cash processors
- Federal authorities
- Armored carriers/CITs
Currency Research USA Corp.