Current Opinion in Cellular Host-Pathogen Interactions is an exclusive conference focused on the host-pathogen interactions. It will bestow a perfect forum for direct communication between the leaders in the scientific field and the attending delegates. The conference will focus on all facets of molecular and clinical research, covering a wide range of topics such as; pathogen invasion, adaptation, host defense, pathogen life cycle and immune system response. The participants will get an opportunity to display their research to the chief scientists in the related field, along with the influential Current Opinion editors. Current Opinion in Cellular Host-Pathogen Interactions Conference will feature inventive keynote sessions, oral and poster presentations, extended discussion periods and ample networking opportunities.
- Life cycle of pathogens (viruses, bacteria and unicellular eukaryotes)
- Strategies used by pathogens to invade organisms and cells
- Mechanisms that allow pathogens to survive within organisms and cells
- Strategies used by pathogens to spread throughout the organism
- Host defense against pathogens
- Current Opinion Editors