The 35th Annual Australasian Radiation Protection Society conference 2010 is a popular radiation safety conference in Australia. It will provide a good opportunity for the attendees to meet, brainstorm and come up with new ideas to enhance their understanding of current issues. The event will include workshops and sessions related to radiobiology, waste management, radiological emergency response, and medical exposures. The sub-themes of the conference would include nuclear fuel cycle, medical radiation exposure, national security, low doses of radiation, and non-ionising radiation.
The primary topics covered during the conference would include:
- Provide for and give support to scientific meetings on topics related to radiation protection.
- Encourage co-operation among persons engaged in radiation protection activities.
- Encourage publications in the field of radiation protection.
- Establish and maintain professional standards of radiation protection practice
The visitors at the 35th Annual Conference on Australasian Radiation Protection Society 2010 would include:
- Telecommunication companies
- Manufacturing, testing and processing industries
- Hospitals and other healthcare organizations
- State and Commonwealth regulatory bodies
- Mining and exploration companies
- Radiation service providers