South Australian Major Projects Conference 2010 will focus on significant investments being made by the management in Transport, Urban Planning, Energy, Defense, Energy, Defense and almost all state development. The conference will provide its delegates with the perfect prospect to discuss topics and issues. The attendees can also share their experience and utilize the networking opportunity. In this event the industrialists will get a chance to explore their designs, planning and construction of major projects. The event will also include presentations from leading industry specialists and government officials. It will help the participants to explore the designing, implementation, planning and construction of major projects.
Key topics of this conference include:
- Climate Change and the impact on infrastructure
- Overview of South Australian Resources Development Projects and RESIC's Role and Future Direction.
- Urban Redevelopment through the eyes of TOD
- Meeting the future demands of housing - showcasing two current Housing SA development.
The visitors for South Australian Major Projects Conference 2010 include:
- Project Developers & Planners
- Road, Rail & Ports
- Urban & Rural Developers
- Banking, Finance & Law
- Federal, State & Local Government department & agencies
- Consultancies (environmental / engineering / project management)
- Construction Contractors
Expotrade Australia Pty Ltd