Management Trouble-Shooting 2010 is one of the most significant conference in Australia. The conference will provide an occasion for middle level managers to contemplate on and to discuss some of the challenges involved in developing harmonious and well-managed workplaces. Attendees will get chance to draw on and share their experience and knowledge to tackle difficult situation.
The key points would include:
- Learnt new techniques and strategies to become better managers/supervisors.
- Acquired practical knowledge of how to extend or fine-tune leadership and management skills.
- Increased their knowledge and trouble-shooting confidence and be more able to deal with complex difficulties in the workplace.
- Had a unique opportunity to network and share ideas with other middle level nurse managers
- Gained inspirational ideas for meeting best practice human management goals.
The visitors for Management Trouble-Shooting 2010 include
- Executive Assistants
- Industry Researchers
- Education Administrators
- Office Managers
- Human Resources Officers
- Corporate Organizations
- Business Leaders
- Government Officials
- Administrative Managers