ICOMS Asset Management Conference 2010 is one of the most well known conferences in Australia.The conference is the Asset Management Council’s ruler meeting place for asset management and upholding professionals. Attendees will learn as well as swap their knowledge and network with other professionals of teh field. All aspects of asset management, such as asset management principles, processes, technical and managerial aspects ,continuous improvement, integrated support, operations and maintenance, systems engineering and demand management will be discussed in this conference. The vision of ICOMS Asset Management is to recognize Asset Management and Maintenance Engineering as an engineering discipline of repute and to enable enterprise competitiveness.
The objective of the conference would include:
- To lead and foster a coop-erative strategic enterprise approach to the discipline.
- To engender and promote world class excellence in the discipline.
- To recognize and reward achievement.
- To provide best practice information, knowledge, skills and capabilities, and
- To enhance the character, status and interests of the discipline and those who practice therein
- To represent the science and practice of the discipline through community and organizational links.
- Heads of Infrastructure
- Heads of Engineering
- Heads of Technical Development & Investment
- Heads of Operations
- Heads of Strategy Projects
- Risk Managers
- Senior Asset Managers
Asset Management Council