ALSA (Australian Law Students Association) Conference is one of the most prestigious conferences being held in Adelaide. ALSA, a national nonprofit association containing all Law Student Societies and Law Student Associations, runs with the main objective to ensure that law students have an envoy to the higher education sector, government, the legal profession and the community. ALSA Conference will commit to the educational development of law students by providing valuable inputs such as the Law Students' Directory, alternative careers guides and other information. The conference is co-hosted by the University of Adelaide, Flinders University and the University of South Australia. It will serve as a platform for more than 500 law students to attend the biggest social events, most prestigious competitions, and most stimulating of educational forums.
The key points for discussion at ALSA Conference would include:
- Facilitate communication and the exchange of information between law student societies, within Australia and abroad
- Initiate activities of a social, intellectual, and competitive nature among law students at a national level.
- Advocate the interests and concerns of Australian law students
- Gather and disseminate information of interest and concern to Australian law students.
- Cyber, Media and Communication Industry
- Dispute Resolution
- Banking Transaction
- Consultants and Academicians
- Accountants and Auditors
Australian Law Students' Association