Middle East District Cooling 2010 is the only events of its kind in the Middle East. This annual conference will provide a decent platform to get together with industry professionals to exchange ideas on a range of contemporary issues affecting the district cooling industry. Visitors will learn about different topics from eminent speakers through case studies and presentations. The participants will also get the chance to network with some of the leading industry players in the region. This grand event will display a large variety of products and services in district cooling. The conference will feature high-level comprehensive program, the most significant speakers and the unequaled networking opportunities.
The conference will discuss on the topics mentioned below:
- How do magnetic chillers affect the green movement and what are the incentives for district cooling providers?
- The financial repercussions that the district cooling companies are currently dealing with
- Shift in the district cooling market - looking at EPCO and BOT contracts
- Water solutions - availability and quality of water, and the price to be paid
The targeted visitors at the Middle East District Cooling 2010 would include:
- Technology and service providers
- Project management and construction consultants
- Power and water utility providers
- Electricity & water authorities
- District cooling service providers