MENA Rail Projects 2010 is the most important event for all those involved with planning, designing, building and operating railways in Middle East and North Africa. It will bring together leading industry experts and regional stake holders to address the critical issues facing the MENA rail industry. The forum will provide a fabulous chance to meet and network with the key players shaping the future direction of the rail sector. Attendees will be able to get the latest information on the current status of the region’s light and heavy railway projects. The attendees will get a chance to evaluate the long-term possibility of investing in rail projects. The event will also include formal Q&A sessions, roundtable discussions, and panel discussions. This conference will be useful to attain precious knowledge from regional and international speakers who will share their experiences, discuss the lessons learned and reveal the significance of those lessons.
The conference will cover important topics such as:
- The GCC railway network successfully achieving interoperability and connectivity
- Shaping the future of the rail industry in the UAE, the GCC and beyond
- Overcoming the challenges of working on a major KSA project
- What are the biggest challenges being faced and what solutions are out there to keep the industry moving forward?
The targeted visitors at MENA Rail Projects 2010 would include:
- Key industry suppliers
- Investors, financiers
- Legal experts
- Project sponsors and transport authorities
- Mid management professionals
- Rail network operators
- Senior Management professionals
- Contractors Engineers
- Consortium leaders