Building Sustainability into the Middle East 2010 is a leading event that will focus on the latest trends, procedures and technologies. It will bring together leading industry players to discuss and debate the way to move forward in the region. The event will enable participants to construction buildings that optimize the utilization of power, water, and energy utilization. The conference will be useful to examine the impact of growth on private and public projects. Attendees will learn how to support and improve the processes involved from construction to the sale of buildings. The conference will provide the best networking opportunity to promote communication between the government, industry and higher education institutions.
The conference will discuss on the key topics such as:
- Metering tools for water & energy conservation
- Building a long-term business case and economies of scale with sustainable solutions in Saudi Arabia
- Can we apply regulatory sustainability guidelines and rating systems suitable with an outlook on ROI and cost-efficiency?
- IT innovations to enhance sustainable living - ongoing projects from Dubai, Mumbai and Hong Kong
- Maximizing sustainable performance of high-rise building facades in desert climates
The targeted visitors at Building Sustainability into the Middle East 2010 would include:
- Industrial Engineers
- Civil Engineers
- Sustainability consultants
- Technical Industrial Engineers
- Real State Promoters
- Civil Servants